Friday, April 9, 2010
Happy Birthday little Brother!!!
Today is my youngest brothers birthday (I am the oldest of two brothers), and I am flying high on M&M's! He is 13 today and I cant help but make a fool of my self by bursting out in happy birthday songs and sisterly annoyances! He is my favorite brother and seeing him grow up and becoming a teenager makes me smile! I remember when he was just a kid climbing on top of the refrigerator and jumping off of it thinking he could fly. Reminiscing about my brother and being so filled with joy almost makes me forget the past, almost. It lurks on the outside but it wont interfere today. Today is a joy-est day and I wont let anything come in between it! Today is a good day ant it is filled with hope! May you all find happiness in today, even if the sky is gloomy and gray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment