Friday, April 23, 2010
Worrying.
My mom told me that I was becoming very snotty the otherday. Something that she has been telling me all year. She blamed it on my friends and my light. Thats why I'm always reluctant to tell her about my light or my friends. My mom truly doesn't understand because when she was young she was so much more different then I am. I know. She's told me stories. She had friends who were drug addicts and backstabbers. My mom doesn't know how important or how a friend can be closer then family because she never had a true one. She was also the one that had tons of guy friends and she even dated five at a time once. I really hate it when my mom blames my friends or someone else for my behavior. It's not true! I am responsible for my own actions. I am not easily impressionable. I don't have bad friends, I have amazing ones who basically are my family. If she thinks them so bad then she really needs to look in the mirror and remember her friends. She hasn't even met half of mine! When ever I get in a fight with a friend she acts as if I had gotten rid of something distasteful and tells me I they weren't good enough for me! You would think that after me going through elementary school with hardly any friends, she, as a mother, would be glad that I have as many friends as I do and help me keep the really close ones and help me solve a fight instead of encouraging it. I know that I am going to have to fight with her about that all my life... stupid mom... sorry I had to say that. Another thing she talked about was me not hugging my brother, the monster, the jerk. He has been whining at her and anyone that would listen about me not hugging him any more. At first she ignored him or told him to grow up but I guess she is sick of his complaining like a spoiled fucking jackass baby. Sorry for my language. I'm not NOT NOT NOT under any circumstances going to hug that dumb assed sick-o. He can shove it and so can my mom, its NOT happening! Sometimes I wish she would just figure it out. Sometimes I wish I could give her the poem that I wrote on it. I can hardly stand to look at him let alone his touch. I feel like I have to take a shower after it. Even if I feel his eyes on me I want to shower or run away.
Its been two months officially that I have been with my light. We didn't really do anything but I did go and see the school play that he was in and after we hung out around the school talking with my best friend. It was amazing. He held me and I felt as though all the world was right. Once my friend left my light and I got into my van and couldn't think of anything to do. We are both rather odd like that. Ten o'clock at night, two teens, a van, no where to go and what do we do? We drive to a cemetery and end up turning around because I was afraid that the zombie apocalypse would start and the zombies would attack my van. Yeah. I'm interesting like that. After that I took him home. I kind of wish we have done more. He has been so stressed lately, he forgot to say goodnight last night. sigh. It was a little thing and not really a big deal but it still worried me. Im a worry wart but I do have a right to worry, thats how I be careful. I don't know why Im worrying though. He tells me that he loves me and that he doesn't want to hold me back. And there go's the other voice saying he feels that now but will he feel that later? GAH!! I need to learn how to shut up the voice of doubt. Will the feeling ever go away so that I might love freely and without worrying all the time? I don't want to end up like the girl in the Flyleaf song Circle. The lady in the song didn't believe that her fiance loved her and one night she followed him thinking that he was cheating on her and confronted him. When she turned to leave a robber came out of no where and threatened to kill her. The man ended up giving his life for her. The lady ended up learning that he really did love her too late. I don't want that to happen to me. EVER. It would destroy me. I should do something to make us closer. I'm always busy and it's not fair towards him. Maybe I'll cancel my weekend plans and spend saturday with him... wow... never thought I would do that.... cancel plans just because of a boy.... great... now my stubborn streak is coming out. I need to get a hold on my emotions again. They have been running ramped for far to long.
Its been two months officially that I have been with my light. We didn't really do anything but I did go and see the school play that he was in and after we hung out around the school talking with my best friend. It was amazing. He held me and I felt as though all the world was right. Once my friend left my light and I got into my van and couldn't think of anything to do. We are both rather odd like that. Ten o'clock at night, two teens, a van, no where to go and what do we do? We drive to a cemetery and end up turning around because I was afraid that the zombie apocalypse would start and the zombies would attack my van. Yeah. I'm interesting like that. After that I took him home. I kind of wish we have done more. He has been so stressed lately, he forgot to say goodnight last night. sigh. It was a little thing and not really a big deal but it still worried me. Im a worry wart but I do have a right to worry, thats how I be careful. I don't know why Im worrying though. He tells me that he loves me and that he doesn't want to hold me back. And there go's the other voice saying he feels that now but will he feel that later? GAH!! I need to learn how to shut up the voice of doubt. Will the feeling ever go away so that I might love freely and without worrying all the time? I don't want to end up like the girl in the Flyleaf song Circle. The lady in the song didn't believe that her fiance loved her and one night she followed him thinking that he was cheating on her and confronted him. When she turned to leave a robber came out of no where and threatened to kill her. The man ended up giving his life for her. The lady ended up learning that he really did love her too late. I don't want that to happen to me. EVER. It would destroy me. I should do something to make us closer. I'm always busy and it's not fair towards him. Maybe I'll cancel my weekend plans and spend saturday with him... wow... never thought I would do that.... cancel plans just because of a boy.... great... now my stubborn streak is coming out. I need to get a hold on my emotions again. They have been running ramped for far to long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment